Text Crime Tips Anonymously!
Use Tip 411
Comments or Concerns?
El Paso Police
Texas Crime Prevention Summer Conference
- Warrants and Fugitive Apprehension Unit
- The El Paso County Sheriff's Office, Warrants and Fugitive Apprehension Unit section is responsible for the safe keeping of criminal warrants from the Sheriff's Office, Justice of the Peace courts, District and County Courts, and unexecuted criminal indictments from the District Attorney's Office. Detectives and Deputies are tasked with executing all criminal warrants, traffic warrants and extradition orders of those persons that have evaded our Criminal Justice System. Investigators are also tasked with executing Emergency Detention Orders, State-wide and Nation-wide warrants and any other warrants issued by the courts. The section is located on the 1st floor of the El Paso County Detention Facility and is comprised of the following:
- • Criminal Warrants/Fugitive Extraditions
- • Law Enforcement Personnel assigned the Multi-Agency U.S. Marshals Lone Star Fugitive Task Force
- • Civilian Clerical Staff
- Criminal Warrants and Fugitive Apprehension Section- Main telephone (915) 546-2214
- Criminal Warrants and Fugitive Apprehension Section- Fax number (915) 546-2026
- Criminal Warrants and Fugitive Apprehension Section- Sgt. Juan Favela (915) 546-2201
- To check for outstanding criminal and traffic warrants, please use the link provided on this web page.
- Warrants (Class C violations)
Citation Search/On-line Payment