Text Crime Tips Anonymously!
Use Tip 411
Comments or Concerns?
El Paso Police
Texas Crime Prevention Summer Conference
- Crime Victim's Services
Version en Espaņol
- Mission Statement
- The Victim Services mission is to help victims prevail over trauma of their victimization by assisting and advocating for safety. The Victim Service Unit will provide information, assistance and support to victims of crime.
- The Crime Victims' Services Unit started in August of 2000 for the purpose of assisting victims of crime with crisis intervention at the time of the incident. The Unit is dedicated in providing direct, personal services to victims and their families. The services range from providing referrals to counseling and social services to financial assistance through the Texas Crime Victims' Compensation Program. It is staffed by two highly trained victim advocates, a Victim Service Liaison and a Victim Resource Provider, who strive to assist crime victims through the intervention of social services combined with law enforcement.
- Call the Victim Service Unit, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to request information or ask about any of our services available.
- Crime Victim Services Brochure (146KB)
- Servicios para las Victimas (148KB)
Victim Resource Provider
- Contact Information
3850 Justice Dr.
El Paso, TX 79938
(915)538-2237 or (915)538-2242