Norma L. Favela
El Paso District Clerk
500 E. San Antonio
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 546-2021
Fax (915) 546-8139
- Electronic Filing
- eFiling is a method of submitting civil pleadings over the Internet to be filed with the court, and is a faster and more efficient way of filing documents than ever before. With eFiling, you can submit your documents online and receive your file-stamped copy back within thirty minutes or less, all without leaving your own office (or even home). You can even make requests for citations, jury trials, and other items! More information concerning the Texas.gov eFiling for Courts project can be found by clicking here.
- The first step to begin eFiling is to select an Electronic Filing Service Provider (or "EFSP"). Then, simply follow your EFSP's instructions for both registration and filing. You can obtain a list of Electronic Filing Service Provider by visiting Texas.gov's current list of electronic filing service providers.
- Unfortunately, at the current time we are not accepting electronic filings regarding criminal matters.
- About the Texas E-Filing Project
- NEW - Revised Electronic Filing Rules (46.1 KB)
- eService Agreement Form (45.1 KB)
- Information on eService (46.1 KB)