Lunes - Viernes
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
500 E. San Antonio
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 546-2071
Fax (915) 546-2012 Main Office
Fax (915) 543-3806 Vitals Department (Vitals Request)
Fax (915) 543-3816 Cashier/Recording Department (CIQ filings)
El Paso County Clerk
- Texas Department of Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics
- The Texas Department of Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics has now provided access to Texas birth and death indexes on the Internet.
- - Birth records do not become open public records until they are fifty years old, and death records become open after twenty-five years. Indexes for open record years are referred to as general indezes and indexes for years which are not yet open to the public are summary indexes.
- - General indexes include last, first, and middle name of the registrant date and county of the event, sex and may include father's name and mother;s maiden name, social security number, marital status and are sorted alphabetically.
- - Summary indexes include last, first, and middle name of the registrant, date and county of the event, sex and are sorted alphabetically.