Victor A. Flores, R.T.C.
El Paso County Tax Assessor-Collector
500 E. Overland Ave.
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 546-2140
Fax (915) 546-8100
County Tax Assessor-Collector
- Notice: Automobile Refund Overages Policy
- Effective October 1, 2012, the County Tax Office will no longer be processing refunds. Refunds will only be issued upon request and only upon request. If you feel a refund is owed on your transaction, please contact the El Paso County Tax Office, Accounting Department at (915) 546-2140 ext. 3108 for information. A refund request form may be accessed at below:
- Refund Request Form
- 2012 Property Tax Payments
- Property Tax payments may be made at all County Tax Offices from October 1st, 2012 through January 31st, 2013. Accepted forms of payment are Cash, Checks, Cashier’s Checks and Money Orders.
- View more information...
- Find your property tax balance
- Scofflaw Verification Program
- The Tax Assessor-Collector Office may withhold renewal of your vehicle registration if pending fines and fees are not paid. These include fines and fees owed to the Justice of the Peace Courts or the Domestic Relations Office.
You may pay outstanding fines and fees through our online EZPay page.
- Dealers - TXDMV Fee Calculator
- Dealers can now register to be able to generate fee reports for vehicle registration. Visit the website or Call (817) 590-4675 for more information.
- About Us
- The County Tax Assessor-Collector is designated by statute as the agent for the Texas Department of Transportation for the collection of all motor vehicle registration fees. Under the registration statutes, every motor vehicle owner is required to register their vehicle with the Tax Assessor-Collector in the county in which they reside.
Other duties of the County Tax Assessor-Collector include collection of motor vehicle sales tax, collection of road and bridge fees, alcoholic beverage permits, special fees impose by the county and state on coin-operated vending machines, hotel-motel occupancy taxes, and special vehicle inventory taxes.
- Read more...
- Victor A. Flores, R.T.C.