500 E. San Antonio
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 546-2000
- TAX ASSESSOR-COLLECTOR
- EL PASO COUNTY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR COUNTY TAX ASSESSOR-COLLECTOR POSITION
- EL PASO, TX – The County of El Paso is seeking qualified applicants to serve as County Tax Assessor-Collector. The application process is now open and closes on Friday, February 27, 2015. All interested applicants should submit a resume with a cover letter to Ms. Elsie West at firstname.lastname@example.org. The County of El Paso is looking for a replacement for County Tax Assessor-Collector Victor A. Flores, who will resign as County Tax Assessor-Collector effective March 1, 2015.
- MORE INFORMATION:
- Media Advisory
- Job Description
- Public Hearing for the M.F. Aguilera Highway
- The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), the County of El Paso, and the Camino Real Regional Mobility Authority conducted a public hearing on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 for the proposed FM 3380 (Manuel F. Aguilera Highway) from 0.35 Mile South of SH 20 (Alameda Avenue) to IH-10 in eastern El Paso County, Texas.
- PUBLIC HEARING SUMMARY
- Public Hearing Notice (English)
- Public Hearing Notice (Spanish)
- Fact Sheet
- Independent Registered Municipal Advisor Disclosure Certificate
- 2013 El Paso County Comprehensive Mobility Plan
In a unanimous vote, the El Paso County Commissioners Court approved 16 critical transportation projects aimed at relieving congestion and improving regional mobility. The projects are part of the larger El Paso County Comprehensive Mobility Plan. The projects, totaling over $400 million, include $263 million in new construction and transportation improvements in the City of El Paso and $125.5 million outside the El Paso city limits, including the cities of Socorro, Horizon, Clint and unincorporated areas. This series of transportation projects was made possible by the County's decision in August to increase vehicle registration fees by $10 and a collaborative partnership between the County of El Paso, the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), and the Camino Real Regional Mobility Authority (CRRMA). View presentation [here].